A new and exciting update comes from Samoa's Tourism Authority (STA) as the island nation continues its efforts to ensure it is ready to safely welcome back visitors before a travel bubble is established.
STA has recently launched its new ‘Beautiful Anticipation’ microsite – a central hub for travellers, industry and trade partners to rediscover everything Samoa has to offer, as well as housing the latest information on Samoa’s travel ready preparations.
As one of the only countries without a locally acquired case of COVID-19, Samoa will be one of the most safe, secure and secluded destinations to visit once travel recommences. However, the impacts of closed borders on Samoa’s tourism industry means that support is vital to help rebuild tourism and the wider economy as the country builds towards a travel ready framework.
- * Rediscovering Samoa and what is has to offer
- * Travel planning for when borders reopen
- * What is Samoa doing to restart tourism?
- * Preparing your product or hotel for new arrivals
- * What travellers will want from a Samoan escape in a post-pandemic world
- * Key changes in traveller behaviour and expectations